One of the newest and most talked about beauty tools today is a jade roller. At first I wasn’t sure what to think of this tool, but once I did some research on it I thought I’d give it a try. Honestly, I love my jade roller! I use it both in the morning and at night to make my face feel fresh and relaxed. I’ve answered some FAQ about jade rollers below!
What is a jade roller?
- A jade roller is a beauty tool made of jade stone which is used across the skin for complexion-perfecting purposes. These tools help the movement of the lymphatic system and increase drainage in the face, which will lead to temporarily reducing swelling.
What are the benefits of jade rolling?
- Boost Complexion
- Reduce Puffiness and Swelling
- Increase Collagen Production
- Helps Serums Absorb Faster
- Smooth Fine Lines
- Diminish Dark Under Eye Circles
Are all jade rollers the same?
- Many companies have decided to sell jade rollers or duplicate look-alike jade rollers when they found out how popular they have become. You want to make sure to always read the product details carefully and be sure that it is 100% authentic jade, with no dyes! Real jade will always be cool to the touch!
Is there a good way to roll?
- There are many different ways that you can use the jade roller, depending on what you are looking to do. Most commonly used techniques include rolling towards the outer edge of the face, down the neck, and upwards towards the ears. These techniques are each draining unwanted lymph away from the face features, reducing puffiness.
Tips for Jade Rolling
- I will stick my jade roller in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes before I use it for extra cooling on my face!
- Always roll on a clean face!
- Try using your jade roller to work your serums into your skin
- I get some of the worst headaches in the world. When I feel one coming on, I will use my jade roller on my temples and across my eyebrow line to help relieve pain!
You can get a jade roller at almost any makeup or skincare store, like Sephora or Ulta. I found mine (pictured above) on Amazon for just $10 and I’ll link it here!
Make your skin an everyday priority! ♥