Hi Beauty Babes! I’ve had so many people ask me lately about my lash extensions so I thought I’d answer my most FAQ on this blog! For starters, I am completely addicted and absolutely love my eyelash extensions! Call me a diva, but I can’t live without them. I’ve had them off and on for about 3 years now and I wouldn’t change a thing!
- How are they applied?
- Each false extension is applied one by one onto one natural eyelash. This is a very lengthy process of applying each lash from root to tip, ensuring they are not on the eyelid.
- How long do they last?
- With the proper care, your extensions can last 4-5 weeks, with some falling out here and there. Most technicians encourage you to come in after 2-3 weeks to get a touch up to ensure that your lashes are always looking full and fresh!
- Do you wear mascara on them?
- I have never put mascara on my extensions. I personally think there is absolutely no need to. Mascara will just cause your lashes to become dirty and damaged and will most likely result in you spending more money down the road to get them replaced.
- Are they worth it?
- 100%! They make getting ready each and every day so much easier.
- Do they irritate your eyes?
- Nope. You can’t even tell anything is on your eyelashes.
-Never have to wear mascara
-Cut your makeup routine time in half
-People constantly complimenting them
-Maintenance every couple of weeks
SO, I am by no means a lash technician but I hope this has helped. If you have any other questions I’d be so happy to answer them for you so don’t hesitate to reach out! Til next times, lash lovers.